The operator of your personal data is DMS trade, s.r.o., Vihorlatská 1415/3, 069 01 Snina, Slovak Republic, which operates the company website www.dmstrade.sk. The operator processes your personal data and determines how long the personal data will be processed and for what purpose. It also determines the intermediaries it can use to process personal data.
What personal data do we process and why?
We process your personal data mainly so that we can actively communicate with you and at the same time provide the highest quality content.
Preservation of personal data
We will keep your personal data for as long as it takes to grant your consent, as long as we have a legitimate interest in keeping them, or as long as effective legislation imposes such an obligation on us. Your personal data will be deleted after the specified retention period for personal data has expired. Below in the section “Your rights” your right to delete data is described.
Provision of personal data to third parties
The contact form processes personal data in the scope of name, surname and e-mail address.
Sending personal data outside the European Union
Your personal data is processed exclusively in the European Union or in member states that ensure the protection of personal data based on the decision of the European Commission.
Security and protection of personal data
We have adopted technical measures that ensure the security of personal data by encrypting data transmission using the HTTPS protocol (green lock, which is next to our URL address) and secure your personal data in accordance with Art. 32 of the GDPR regulation.
According to the general regulation on data protection, you have the right to request access to your personal data from www.dmstrade.sk, and further exercise your following rights:
- to find out whether www.dmstrade.sk processes personal data and, if so, what kind of personal data it is and the reason for its processing
- the right to correct personal data – in this way you have the opportunity to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you
- the right to erasure of personal data – allows you to ask us to delete personal data if there is no reason for us to continue processing it
- the right to data portability – you have the option to transfer your personal data in an electronic and structured form from www.dmstrade.sk to another entity
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data – you can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data for a certain period of time, for example if you want us to prove its accuracy or the reason for processing it
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data – you have the right to object when personal data is processed on the grounds that the processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of the operator or a third party, if these interests are outweighed by the interests or rights of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, in particular if the person concerned is a child. Furthermore, you can also object if personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including objecting to the fact that you are subject to a decision that is based exclusively on automated processing of personal data, including profiling
- the right to withdraw consent – as long as we process your personal data based on your consent, you have
- the right to withdraw this consent at any time the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority – the supervisory authority for personal data protection is the Office for Personal Data Protection, which you can contact if you believe that your personal data is not being processed in accordance with effective legislation
How you can contact us
If you have a request for the protection of personal data, please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES USAGE POLICY
The website www.dmstrade.sk strives to make visiting our website smooth, problem-free and to bring you the greatest possible benefit. To achieve these goals, we use “cookies” and similar technologies (collectively referred to in this policy as “cookies”).
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any website. These files are stored in the Internet browser. “Cookie” files contain basic information about your use of the Internet, but they do not serve to identify you personally. Your browser sends these files back to the site after each repeat visit so that your computer or mobile device can be recognized and your activities on the site can be customized or improved.
What cookies do we use?
Functional cookies – serve to provide basic services or remember settings in order to ensure maximum comfort during your visit. They are absolutely necessary for the website to function. These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used in marketing, nor do they remember where you moved on the Internet. By visiting the website, you also agree to their use.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser. Google’s data protection statement is published at https://www.google.com/intl/sk/policies/privacy/.
Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookie management. Within the web browser settings, you can manually delete individual cookies, block or completely prohibit their use, or block or enable them only for individual websites. However, in such a case, we cannot guarantee that all areas of our sites will retain their intended function.